Welcome to Novii Counselling & Consulting
Your knowledgeable, well-equipped guide and partner Lisa (along with her trusted side-kick Reece) by your side as you slay the dragons in your way.
With my 28 years of experience in the human services sector, and a relaxed, private and comfortable setting for our sessions, you’ll be on your way to the place you want to be very quickly.
And I guarantee a few smiles and defeated dragons along the way 🙂
It's kind of fun to do the impossible
Services that I offer
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- CISM & Trauma
- Creative Visualization
- Humanistic & Supportive Therapy
Forms of Therapy
- Individual therapy for adults
- Individual therapy for adolescents
- Couples therapy.
Areas of Practice
- Anxiety & Panic
- Trauma and PTSD
- Substance Addictions and Co-Dependence
- Workplace issues
- Domestic Violence & Women’s Issues
- Crisis Intervention
- Relationship & Couples Therapy
- Pre and Post Separation & Divorce
- Moving Forward
- Relationship Readinness
- Life Transitions
- Personal Empowerment
- Goal Attainment
What I am about
If you’ve never been to counselling before, choosing the right counsellor can seem like an overwhelming process. It’s important to find a counsellor you click with. And, you want someone who has the knowledge and expertise you need in the areas you wish to focus on. I’ve worked in the human services field for 28 years now and am a trusted counsellor providing contracted services for and registered with and/or receiving referrals from the following organizations :
- Air Canada Employee Assistance Program
- Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health Employee and Family Assistance Program http://www.efap.ca/
- Family Services of Greater Vancouver Employee Assistance Program
- Victim Services http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/victimservices/
- Work Safe BC
- Residential Historical Abuse Program
- Shepell FGI
- I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
Feel free to give me a call or email: we can check to make sure you feel at ease and I can answer any questions you may have.